All entries will be displayed at The Rocks Discovery Museum and on our Websites from, 20th June – 20th July 2022, in celebration of this years NAIDOC Week.
Artworks must relate to the NAIDOC Week 2022 Theme - Get Up! Stand Up! Show Up!
- Students should include a brief explanation or story to accompany their artwork.
- Entries can be either a physical or digital piece, no larger than A4 size
- Entries close on the 30th May 2022.
- Physical copies can be sent to Lvl 2, 66 Harrington Street The Rocks 2000, Attention: The Rocks Discovery Museum.
- Digital entries can be sent via email: email@example.com
- Entries should be clearly labelled with the following:
- Name of student and school including contact details, category/school year. All entrants need to complete art usage consent forms and return with entry.
- Prizes will include a certificate and vouchers